Enermax Gaming Giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zaporro

Honorable
Jan 23, 2014
booo another givewaway discriminative to majority of the world

lovely how Tom's Hardware (or purch) is all fine in displaying ads no matter in what country does the portal user live but when it comes to giving back, only selected few are eligible

its like whole world "works" by viewing ads just so few will have chance at freebies

so glad i use strict ad-blocking on Tom's HW

I agree Zaporro. Why the UK and not Canada? We are the States' biggest trading partner and closest ally.
Tom's used to give the excuse that international contests required too much paperwork and regulations.
Guess that excuse doesn't work now, right?
GURU3D can do something Tom's cannot?

BulkZerker

Distinguished
Apr 19, 2010
The self entitlement of the previous comment. If you want contests in your area then you need a product rep in your area willing to work with Tom's its that simple. The rep holds onto the product, Tom's announces the winner and then the representative ships it. And as a token of appreciation you should show some pictures on social media of you being thankful. That's how this works.

The arrogance of your response.
My question is valid.
I'm shocked that you think you know me enough to claim that I am self entitled.
And don't preach to me about "how it works".
I've been working in the computer business for over 40 years.
There are many web sites around the world that offer international contests because they value their readers and contributors and offer to reward them. They don't have to but it's a nice gesture when they offer it.
Keep your self righteousness to yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.