Problem with LG TV computer monitor and brand new LG TV

ABBJ

Distinguished
Mar 12, 2014
I have an issue with my dual monitor TV and my new TV that I just bought, I use a second screen for my PC and I found out it's called "LG 26LD350" and the brand new TV I just bought is a "LG 55UJ630V" but whenever I use my new remote to turn my new TV on, it will also turn my LG TV computer monitor on. Whenever I use the remote to check options, turn the volume up or switch channels, it will also do the same for my computer monitor. I assume this is happening because they're both LG TV's, is there any way for me to fix this problem?

Solution
Both Tvs using the same frequency there's nothing you can do to manipulate. I have 3 Panasonic Tvs in the house and either remote works with each other.

Just need to find a convenient way of adapting and maybe point the remote differently or cover the mote sensor with somthing you can easily slide in front.

Could restrict one of the remote's peripheral vision too with something stuck to it.

boju

Titan
Ambassador
Both Tvs using the same frequency there's nothing you can do to manipulate. I have 3 Panasonic Tvs in the house and either remote works with each other.

Just need to find a convenient way of adapting and maybe point the remote differently or cover the mote sensor with somthing you can easily slide in front.

Could restrict one of the remote's peripheral vision too with something stuck to it.

Solution