Windows 10 product key help

Apr 18, 2018
I just recently got a computer it was working fine and everything until I installed a new graphics card but then the storage was remove so everything started all over but Windows 10 was already installed so when they asked me to put in the cold I did and then it said we couldn't find any drives. To get to a storage driver click load driver then I did but there nothing i can click because it always says no sign device drivers were found make sure the installation media contains the right drivers then click okay then I cant get pass this step also I'm still new to this who computer thing so thank you.

Solution
Is it a brand name PC or custom made? If brand, what make/model? If custom, what parts are in this PC?

You see, if your windows install is on the storage you removed, it won't find windows on the PC. Or any drives.

that device driver error often actually means its the USB you are using that is causing the error, not the PC.

I understand what cold is now.. code? On the screen it asked for a code, was there an option saying "I don't have a key"? as that is the right option to choose if you are installing win 10 on a PC its already been on, as Win 10 should continue the install and reactivate once its completed. The problem you have isn't the code, its that windows isn't seeing anywhere to install windows onto.

we might have a look...

Colif

Win 11 Master
Is it a brand name PC or custom made? If brand, what make/model? If custom, what parts are in this PC?

You see, if your windows install is on the storage you removed, it won't find windows on the PC. Or any drives.

that device driver error often actually means its the USB you are using that is causing the error, not the PC.

I understand what cold is now.. code? On the screen it asked for a code, was there an option saying "I don't have a key"? as that is the right option to choose if you are installing win 10 on a PC its already been on, as Win 10 should continue the install and reactivate once its completed. The problem you have isn't the code, its that windows isn't seeing anywhere to install windows onto.

we might have a look at drives and see what is showing
boot from installer
on screen after languages, choose repair this pc, not install.
choose troubleshoot
choose advanced
choose command prompt
type diskpart and press enter
type list disk and press enter
this shows all drives available, DVD/USB and hdd,

can you either type out what you see here or take a photo and upload it to a file sharing web site and show link here?

BTW, if it shows a Z drive, that is a ram drive created to run the installer.

Solution