Duplicate screen intel hd 4000/ nvidia gtx670

Apr 20, 2018
Hello,
the sound of the hdmi port of my asus gtx 670 stopped working. I’m not sure if it’s due to the chipset or to an external damage on the port’s connector. I normally use that port to connect my pc to my Samsung tv. I managed to activate the internal intel hd graphics 4000 but it make my tv working only as an extension of my monitor. If I look in windows 10 option I see only the option to extend the screen and if I look in the intel o nvidia control pannel I don’t have the option to duplicate as they are not able to see each other.
Obviously all drivers are updated.
Any idea about how to fix it?

If you wanna duplicate the screen Windows key+P should work, as for sound you have to install intel HD graphics, and then in sound properties select playback devices for HDMI (not sure which one) and if sound doesnt come off speakers (if you have speakers or headphones) depends which are you using (like realtek), in control panel under hardware and sound should be manager, now after you open it on top right of the window of realtek should be Device advanced settings and tick second option (Sound might be distorted a bit and depends from which chip are you using like ALC882 and soo on),

What are your specs?

Apr 20, 2018
I have an Asus P8Z77-V deluxe, with an asus gtx670 and a i7 3770k on windows 10 64bit.
About the audio I have no issues connecting to the intel 4000, it works properly. On the gtx670 the port it's probably broken as just recently it started to have problems. One or two times I managed to have the soud back mooving the cable.
I tried the Windows key+P but it doens't work. Nothing changes selecting Dublicate or Extend and the strange thing is that my main monitor results as the secondary even if in windows setting is selected as the main one.