need help deciding to add 21:9 or 16:9 monitor

nvincent_08

Reputable
so i already have a fhd tn lg monitor and felt pretty happy with it despite the tn color, i mainly do some school jobs(making slide or some kind of assignment), video and photo editing, browsing, multimedia and playing games, but i usually also doing some multi tasking. i got 2 options for my monitor lg 25UM58-P or 24MP88-HV , i cant really figure out which to buy as they both have 99% srgb coverage and both were ips, the ultrawide were slightly cheaper, but only slightly so not a problem for me with price, i personally never used an ultrawide so i dont really know how it felt to use ultrawide. anyone please help me choosing which one would fit me better, im open for other monitor brand/model recommendation at that price range, but i need one with hdmi input as im using laptop and my tn monitor connected to d-sub

Solution
As long as you set up the correct resolution for the monitor, either wide or ultra-wide monitors will work. It is just personal preference. My suggestion is to find one on display at an electronics store (to see if you like the extra space).
As long as you set up the correct resolution for the monitor, either wide or ultra-wide monitors will work. It is just personal preference. My suggestion is to find one on display at an electronics store (to see if you like the extra space).

Solution