Bioshock Infinite sucks?

amilio

Prominent
Dec 30, 2017
This thread is not about gpu, cpu or stuff about pc. I just need an honest opinion from you guys about Bioshock Infinite. On the old days, we sit in front of our consoles and pc playing Bioshock Infinite. The ending makes no sense that Booker is Comstock. To put things simply, they should have made the ending of destroying the machine. Plot is complicated and the story is worse than Assassin's Creed. So what do you think on Bioshock Infinite?

Dunlop0078

Titan
Ambassador
What do you mean it makes no sense, it's certainly convoluted but it does make sense. Bioshock exists in a multiverse, which is the theory of infinite universe's where anything that could happen did happen. In the universe of Biosock infinite Booker is a version of Comstock from another universe, one where he did not accept the baptism and thus never became Comstock, the Lutece's can manipulate the mutiverse and brought Booker to the same universe where Comstock exists so essentially you have the same person from two different universes in the same universe. The idea being the only person that could stop Comstock was himself.

"There's always a man, always a lighthouse, always a city." That is the only constant in the Bioshock universe, everything else is variable. At the last scene Elizabeth realizes this and decides to break the cycle, by removing hte man from the equation, so she drowns Booker who also realizes this and just lets it happen.

It's even more complicated than that once you get into the Lutece's roll in all this. Everything is their fault essentially, from my understanding.

Like I said it's very convoluted, but I think pretty creative and thought provoking when you fully understand it. Certainly MUCH better than Assassins Creed, I don't even consider that an opinion. AC is a load of dribble every time you're not in the Animus.

amilio

Prominent
Dec 30, 2017

You do have a point, I just didn't enjoy the story of Bioshock because the plot is too complex as it is an INFINITE universe. Assassin's Creed has slower pace and easier story to understand. Different opinions I guess hehe :p

TRENDING THREADS