No Dual monitors

Apr 20, 2018
So I have two monitors and two HDMI slots. The HDMI slot works on the graphics card but does not work on the motherboard I've tried looking through the bios to enable two monitor display but having trouble finding one. I've been trying to figure this out for months but google is not helping. My motherboard is a ROG STRIX X370-F Gaming Please need help.

Solution
All modern gpus support at least 3 monitors. You just can't use the mobo outputs. Use your gpu. If you have to use hdmi then you have to use adapters. Otherwise just use different ports. Most monitors have different ports to choose from.
What CPU you have? That option is under Advanced menu>NB Configuration, but only if not using first gen Ryzen (as it does not have integrated graphic). You would need to have one of the APUs, or R2200G or R2400G to able to use motherboard video output.

Apr 20, 2018

I have a Ryzen 5 CPU so that means i can't have dual monitor

All modern gpus support at least 3 monitors. You just can't use the mobo outputs. Use your gpu. If you have to use hdmi then you have to use adapters. Otherwise just use different ports. Most monitors have different ports to choose from.

Solution