Performance way below on CPU, in games I get 20 fps, with stutters, unplayable- After Windows 10 pro update.

Apr 21, 2018
Hello, this is my first thread.

Few months ago I noticed that my PC was running really slow, I decided to buy an SSD and put windows on it.( I had some "miner" viruses) Yesterday I brought my PC home from our family friend, who I trust, hence he did everything on my PC, but this time something is wrong in games( everything else works fine, and super fast) I played games like PUBG with 70-90 fps, now I can barely play because of the stutters.
I was using windows 7 Ultimate, without any problems like this. I used to resolve everything on my own with the help of this forum and some tutorials, but not in this case. I have tried everything, that I could, but nothing changed..

Thing that I have tried :
  • - reinstall my graphics drive ( clean )
    - turning DVR off from registry
    - set my power settings to high performance ( 100% minimum cpu usage )
    - I even tried to unlock using all my cores with cmd in console boot

Here is my most recent benchmark ( before doing the last two steps I had lower single core performance) http://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/8397483

I am looking forward for your help, with much appreciation. Thanks in advance.

Solution
As the userbenchmark suggest , something is hogging down the CPU in task manager.
CTRL+Shift+ESC and in process tab hit the CPU tab to point down and find what is it.