Lag after installing new SSD

Apr 3, 2018
Hi, I recently built a new PC, big upgrade from the old one.
SPECS:
EVGA 750W
MSI B350M Gaming Pro
Ryzen 5 1600
16GB 3200Mhz DDR4
GTX 1060 3GB
3 HHD = 1.5T /// 1 SSD = 120GB

The computer is new from 3 weeks ago, the last thing I put into it was the SSD, before then I played a couple weeks and everything was good, however when I got the SSD in the mail, I wiped all of my drives, installed windows 10 on my SSD and then all of the drivers, I even flashed the bios.

Workspace and everything else is quick, it runs very well until you go inside of a game, for example..
I play a ton of open world survival games, let’s say I’m playing rust, I’m on high graphics and my frame rate is 60-100 usually a solid 75-90.
I will have constant lag spikes, stutters or what ever you want to call it, constantly. Maybe 2 every 3-5 seconds, I can stand still and sometimes I will still get them. It’s very frustrating. Please help me out. I can get more information if necessary.

Apr 3, 2018
MERGED QUESTION
Question from yosheyd123 : "FPS issues after installing new SSD"

Hi, I recently built a new PC, big upgrade from the old one.
SPECS:
EVGA 750W
MSI B350M Gaming Pro
Ryzen 5 1600
16GB 3200Mhz DDR4
GTX 1060 3GB
3 HHD = 1.5T /// 1 SSD = 120GB

The computer is new from 3 weeks ago, the last thing I put into it was the SSD, before then I played a couple weeks and everything was good, however when I got the SSD in the mail, I wiped all of my drives, installed windows 10 on my SSD and then all of the drivers, I even flashed the bios.

Workspace and everything else is quick, it runs very well until you go inside of a game, for example..
I play a ton of open world survival games, let’s say I’m playing rust, I’m on high graphics and my frame rate is 60-100 usually a solid 75-90.
I will have constant lag spikes, stutters or what ever you want to call it, constantly. Maybe 2 every 3-5 seconds, I can stand still and sometimes I will still get them. It’s very frustrating. Please help me out. I can get more information if necessary.

D

Deleted member 217926

MERGED QUESTION
Question from yosheyd123 : "PC Stuttering after new SSD (Help please)"