Can't boot my PC from my Windows 10 USB.

Apr 26, 2018
I just built a new PC and I can't boot from my USB to install Windows 10. I've tried everything on the BIOS, put every available USB boot option it gives me to number 1 and every time it just takes me back to the BIOS again. I tried F11 to go into my boot menu and there are two USB options, one of them just takes me to a screen of option that have nothing to do with what I'm trying to do, and the other one just cuts the screen black for a second then goes back to the boot menu.

I'm getting extremely frustrated because I've been trying to boot up my computer for 3 hours now, and I'm getting really fed up. Especially since videos I've watched it literally takes two seconds for people to boot it up, me? 3 goddamn hours and still nothing. It doesn't matter what I search on the internet either, there's absolutely nothing relating to my problem, nothing, so I'm lost, what am I supposed to do?

I didn't have a PC available to put windows 10 onto a USB, so I bought a windows 10 USB from softwarerepairworld.com. I don't know how popular or reliable they are, but I'm beginning to think that I may have been sold an empty USB, especially since its only 4gb in size and every video under the sun on the internet says a USB MUST be at least 8gb to install Windows on it.

Please someone help me, there's nothing on the internet relating to my issue at all, I'm fed up, I'm sick of it, I'm tired, and I'm feeling like crap after being so happy to build my first PC, only for this to happen and completely ruin it.

USAFRet

Titan

You can create your own Win 10 USB for free.
Just need a blank 8GB USB stick.
https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10

That's for the install.

Then, you'll eventually need a license key ~$85.

Apr 26, 2018
Oh I know that, I just don't have an available PC or laptop to download windows onto a USB with. But I'm pretty sure they scammed me.

What a nightmare, guess I'll have to do it myself then.

USAFRet

Titan

Any reputable company would have just informed you how to create your own, instead of charging you 13 quid for something Microsoft gives you for free.