BSOD and In-Game Crashing with Windows 10 Pro 64bit - Ryzen 7 1700x, rx 480

May 1, 2018
Hi. I recently upgraded from a 5 year old PC with an fx-8350 processor in a HAF 912 case to a smaller, more compact, much quicker build. Specs below.

MSi b350m gaming pro
Ryzen 7 1700x
16gb (2x8gb) g.skill F4-3200C16D-16GVKB
XFX rx 480 8gb hard swap - Purchased last year for old build and I felt I didn't need to upgrade
Intel 120gb SSD
2TB Seagate Barracuda
Corsair Carbide 88R
Cryorig M9a Cooler
2pk Corsair ML120

I have been attempting to play a couple of shooters like Battlefield 4 and Overwatch. Overwatch crashes every time I play within 30 minutes to the Battle.net crash log message. Battlefield 4 causes BSODs. What the crap is going on here?

I have updated to most recent GPU drivers and installed AMD chipset drivers. I ran memtest and passed and am running the RAM using XMP profile for 3200MHz that was automatically detected by BIOS. I am not currently doing any overclocks on any hardware. Please give me some suggestions.

May 1, 2018
Just found the compatibility list after MANY searches and realize now that the RAM is not on the list, but I would prefer not to deal with a return and reorder. Hope this isn't the issue. Maybe the RAM isn't able to run at 3200MHz? It appears some of the compatible RAM does not run at full speed.

May 1, 2018
ok so... I have not fixed this issue yet. My PC is still blue screening after reinstalling windows completely. I ran memtest64 and windows memory test and no issues. I am worried that the motherboard may be the issue, but I am not sure. I can play BF1, PUBG, Nier: Automata without any problem; But I can not play Overwatch, Strafe, Destiny 2, Mass Effect Andromeda without crashing or BSOD.

Can someone please help me out? How can I tell what the issue is?