Windows 10 huge issue, need help

wasnt me

Commendable
Jul 4, 2016
I have the common problem, the simple automatic repair has failed and so on. it first started a few weeks ago, all I did was change the wires around for the HDD's and all was well. Was playing on Friday night, went to bed and woke up to a start up on diagnosing your pc on repeat. Tried the same thing and nothing.

This time I had let it run it's repair procedure, however,each time it went through repair it simply said It wasn't repairable. I decided to look up some help online and people said I should do /chkdsk
/bootrec
( a load of stuff through the windows command prompt you get when the system fails to repair.

No cmd function was working. I decided to try and refresh the PC and it said my drive was locked (no idea what that means.) so again, googled the issue, tried the command prompts,nothing. Then I said screw it, I'll just clear the drive and what do you know, "a drive partition is required" tried following many tutorials but when I did something it said I was missing something.

I decided to call someone who knew what they were doing and suggested I try out hiren and clear the hard drive. I do so and use the dnab tool ( the nuke tool) and again,fails. Leaves a message stating something about bad sectors. So I Google that and it says I need a new hard drive.( I call bullshit and plug in a hard drive which is perfect yet the same message appears.....)

I've tried everything and nothing works.. someone please help me.