Password retrieval and account validation is broken

st4rburst

Proper
May 10, 2018
First, I attempted to log into my old forum account and found I couldn't remember the password, so I opted to retrieve it.

System says it's emailed me, but nothing arrived, not in filters or spam etc etc. I've even received the newsletter email for today on this email address.

Second, in order to ask the pressing question I have I made this account to be able to contact about my other account, and to post the question I mentioned.

This account has requested I acknowledge it's activation e-mail which also has not arrived (on a separate address even).

Where do I proceed from here? Can anyone help?

Karadjgne

Titan
Ambassador
It's possible due to spam filters, especially for Outlook, that the emails were blocked. If you have any trust for the support site sending the verifications, add the domain to the safe senders list instead, which removes any blockages and should allow the email to go to inbox.

It's also possible that your old account was deactivated or deleted at some point, in which case there is no record of it existing, so no email will be sent as there's nothing to send.

Graybush

Respectable
Feb 13, 2017
Hi there St4rburst,

Please email us at community@tomshardware.com with your request, username, and email address you registered with. Afterwards I can file a ticket with our developers regarding the issue.