PC crashing with BSOD, games crashing to desktop, memory managment. Help

May 11, 2018
Hello.
I have recently built a new custom PC. I am experiencing some problems with some crashes in games. I crash, and in an instant, im at the desktop with no further information about the crash. The games are: GW2, Fortnite, Just Cause 3 or in general all my games.
But there is more,
I get BSOD with the stopcodes: MEMORY_MANAGEMENT and PFN_LIST_CORRUPT and sometimes other ones.
I have tried clean installing my graphic card drivers, but it didn't make any difference.
Nothing helps. I have had this problem from the start. It's now been 12 days, and it has gone from not starting to this. Please help me.

My specs are:
GPU - RX 580
CPU - I7 7700k 4 cores
RAM - 16gb corsair
Power Supply - HX1000
SSD - 256 gb m.2 samsung 960 evo
HDD - 2 TB Toshiba
Operating System = Windows 10 Pro

Thank you.

Solution
Can you follow option one on the following link - here
and then do this step below: Small memory dumps - Have Windows Create a Small Memory Dump (Minidump) on BSOD

that creates a file in c windows/minidump after the next BSOD
copy that file to documents
upload the copy from documents to a cloud server and share the link here and someone with right software to read them will help you fix it :)

Colif

Win 11 Master
Can you follow option one on the following link - here
and then do this step below: Small memory dumps - Have Windows Create a Small Memory Dump (Minidump) on BSOD

that creates a file in c windows/minidump after the next BSOD
copy that file to documents
upload the copy from documents to a cloud server and share the link here and someone with right software to read them will help you fix it :)

Solution