Command prompt appears after PC reset, saying let it do the work??

May 11, 2018
I just bought a new PC and I did a PC reset because the screen flickered a little
after downloading the latest AMD graphics driver on the AMD site.

Anyway, after the reset, the windows command prompt appeared for about twenty seconds
when the desktop first appeared (loaded). The command prompt said C:/windows/system32 in the header
and in the text area it said: 1 file copied, if not (something), let it do the work.
The several number appeared,

The command prompt then disappeared.

I have done pc resets before, and haven't encountered this before. If this normal?
Any ideas what caused this?

Solution
Hello c5tc5t

There are many processes Windows performs during and after resetting.

Can you please confirm if the command window appeared only once after the PC started for the first time after resetting, or does it appear every time your computer boots? In former case, there's nothing to worry about as long as your PC performs well.

Please report back with the requested details to allow us to help you with a better solution.

Cheers!!
Hello c5tc5t

There are many processes Windows performs during and after resetting.

Can you please confirm if the command window appeared only once after the PC started for the first time after resetting, or does it appear every time your computer boots? In former case, there's nothing to worry about as long as your PC performs well.

Please report back with the requested details to allow us to help you with a better solution.

Cheers!!

Solution

TRENDING THREADS