*URGENT* Windows 10 installation error

May 13, 2018
I'm currently trying to download Windows 10 via the media creation tool making a USB download. Upon going into the set up and selecting my drive, I get the error "0x80300002" and it says "we couldn't install windows in the location you chose. Please check your media drive. here's more info about what happened :0x80300002

USAFRet

Titan

More details, please:
Parts list
What drive and type
What partitions exist on the drive already

May 1, 2018
Delete all the partitions make it as unallocated space.
Insert DVD, USB, whatever media.
In the step where it asks for the partition to install, select the “Drive options” from there instead of selecting a partition which is already there, Create a new partition.

May 13, 2018
@USAFRet

Hi dude thanks for sending me the link to show me how to do the steps but that’s what I did.When I’m at the “installing Windows” page,the error mentioned above occured.

I’m sorry I can’t tell you what parts,drive brand or type the drive is because I’m using a laptop which has no motherboard and not a pc/computer.

However,about the partition,my laptop only has 1 partition which is the “unallocated space” at the “install Windows” page.

May 13, 2018
@ai28

I’ve already tried that bro..it doesn’t work..just doesn’t work,I don’t know what is the problem..

Btw I’m using a laptop not a computer/pc so yeah it has no motherboard.

May 13, 2018
@Seyed22Shaheen

What do u mean download and burn another copy bro?

I downloaded media creation tool from Microsoft website and save it in USB drive and then tried to reinstall Windows 10 from there then this error occur during the process.

Seyed22Shaheen

Notable
Apr 4, 2017

There is a chance that your files got corrupt during the download or Copy to the USB drive. I am trying to say start from scratch