NZXT CAM not working properly

Autocon487

Reputable
Aug 9, 2017
I downloaded the CAM program for my Cryorig h7 quad lumi and once I downloaded, it worked well. However, when I turned off then turn on again, I am trying to open CAM but nothing is opening up. The lights I adjusted on the cooler is still working but the software isnt monitoring on my screen.

Solution
I think that much like Asus Aura software which is pretty buggy, NZXT's CAM isn't quite bug free either. At the very least though they are updating it and their updates are dealing with stability issues.

finitekosmos

Prominent
Dec 24, 2017
If it helps, I too have CAM which I use to configure a Kraken x62 AIO cooler. And I have found something similar, the software works sometimes but most likely after I reboot the program itself doesnt load properly. What I get is the loading progress bar on the screen and it will just sit there not doing very much. The same lighting config is present on my AIO cooler, irrespective of whether CAM loads properly or not.

This behaviour continued for a while, up until about 1 week ago when it managed to start properly and downloaded and installed version 3.5.90. I'd suggest having a look to see if this is either the same version you are running. if version 3.5.90 is newer I'd try searching NZXT's site for it to see if it solves the problem. :)

flobernd

Commendable
May 17, 2018
Yeah NZXT CAM is bugged ... It can even be affected by other hardware-monitoring programs. If I start CAM after HWiNFO64, it won't work. If I start the programs the other way around, everything works fine ... not a very high quality software, sadly.

Autocon487

Reputable
Aug 9, 2017

I have checked the software version and its the same as yours. I am going to redownload the software and see what happens

finitekosmos

Prominent
Dec 24, 2017
I think that much like Asus Aura software which is pretty buggy, NZXT's CAM isn't quite bug free either. At the very least though they are updating it and their updates are dealing with stability issues.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS