Windows 10 freeze after clean installation

May 24, 2018
Hey there.
I have a new i7 7700k mounted on a gb z270 hd3p along with 16 gigs of corsair Vengeance RAM 2400MHz. After many tries I managed to install windows 10 (it got stuck on just a moment when i had the LAN cable connected) on my ssd and now when windows boot everything looks ok until i put the drivers' CD in. Then the keyboard stops working completely and I can only move the mouse around without being able to click anything. Same thing happens when I connect the ethernet cable again or a usb. Also my HDD is not recognized in "My Computer". Could it be a hardware problem (concerning the new cpu, mobo or ram, or even the hard drives)? If not, what else can I do? I've been trying for over a day to fix it. By the way windows 7 works perfectly fine. Thank you in advance.

May 24, 2018
just a small update: I managed to install win 10 almost without any issues, i inserted dvds, usbs and no problems. But after I found my HDD via Disk Management, the crashes came back. So basically Im back to 0

May 24, 2018
Thanks, Im currently installing win 10 on an hdd, my SSD is Transcend 256gigs and my power supply 600W by CoolerMaster. Is there any chance there could be compatibility issues between RAM and SSD?

May 24, 2018
Update: the installation on the hdd seems to be a lot smoother. It crashed once during a program's installation but after that every other download or installation was successful. The hard disk diagnostics showed no errors. I didnt check my rams yet. Also i installed my webcam for a quick skype call. Later i decided to switch to my ssd to see if anything changed and right after it recognized my webcam as a new device it crashed right away. Infinitely loading cursor and no interaction whatsoever. My only other option is to fresh install on another ssd and hope for the best. Any other suggestions are more than welcome as Im desperate at this point.