THG site have many errors

tyr_antilles

Prominent
May 25, 2018
Normally i am too lazy to write feedback, but now are just too many things wrong on your site. From where can I start?

- The message "We use technology (including cookies) to collect, use and transfer info....", pop up on your site every time I switch to a new page. It does not matter if I am logged in or not, if I hit close, accept or manage settings, no matter what i do, the freaking popup just appear when I open other page on your site. The only way to really get rid of it was to block it with uBlock Origin!

- I could not access my old account (TyrAntilles) even if i entered the correct password. I tried password reset but password reset never works. I was forced to create a new different account (Tyr_Antilles) with a different email.

- On my account, My personal information, I tried to change my avatar. After entering BMP = not accepted, JPG = too large, JPG of 50x50 =
500 - Uh oh, something went wrong.
It looks like something is broken in our system.
Perhaps you can find what you are looking for by using our search feature?

LOL! I give up.

tyr_antilles

Prominent
May 25, 2018
Next I tried to post a comment on an article and when I click "Submit" ... nothing happend and then I got an interesting message with a nice ribbon over my THG page: You have been banned!

I even made a screenshot with it. And that would have been only my second post...

If this message will be added here it means I am not actually banned, but another THG site error to add to the list.
Because what reason would be to be banned when I just provided feedback to improve the site on my first post???