Monitors no signal

May 27, 2018
I have 2 monitors, neither receive signal. The lights on my keyboard light up, however the lights on my mouse do not. I have tried removing the gpu and placing it into another slot, and moving it back. Nothing fixes it. Something similar happened once before, and I found out the cable that plugs from my wall to my psu melted into the psu or something (the psu came free with the case and didn’t have great reviews) so I replaced that and it worked for a while. What happened wasn’t the exact same though. The motherboard doesn’t beep, and everything appears to run fine (other than the monitors of course). I have a 1050ti, msi b350 tomahawk motherboard, RYzen 5 1600x cpu. Any help is appreciated, thanks! (Also I forgot to add that this happened once while I was playing a game so I restarted the pc, and it worked, but then the monitors shut off once I loaded into a game. I should also add the pc has fallen from where it is kept (around 4 feet off the ground) twice, but worked after both times. The falls were close together, and the last time it fell was a couple weeks ago. Sorry for the poorly constructed paragraph, I’m a bit tired and frustrated writing this.

Solution
if clearing your cmos does nothing. try a test power supply. with both power supply is the power good led on and not blinking. the old power supply may have back feed when it failed and the mb or cpu may have failed now.