Weird artifacts after upgrading to Windows 10

Tigro

Distinguished
Jun 16, 2009
I've recently upgraded my Windows 7 to 10 and have been suffering from some graphics problems. Namely, there are some problems with contrasting colors or fast light changes. For example, some icons in my taskbar look like an enlarged raster image, have these weird artifacts in places that need precision (like the three curved bars in Spotify logo or the B letter and the small autopilot sub-icon in Bitdefender's icon) and produce weird lines of a different color than the icon and the background on some edges. Similar things happen on some websites, for example the edges of the letter "H" in this website's logo. Also, fast light changes in dynamic scenes on YouTube or in the movies produce heavy grain on the objects affected by that light, sometimes even accompanied by some rectangular artifacts for the duration of the lighting change.

What could have changed? I've already tried resetting my monitor built-in settings to factory and uninstalling my AMD drivers but all to no avail. What else could I try?

Tigro

Distinguished
Jun 16, 2009

The photos regretfully don't really give it justive and it's not as easy to tell as with a moving picture in person but the closest I've been able to capture this would be something like this: https://imgur.com/a/ZyjWgJJ (Edge's and Bitdefender's icons are what I'm talking about)

Full specs are:

Mobo: ASRock Fatal1ty H87 Performance
CPU: Intel CORE I5-4670K +Grandis XE1236
RAM: Corsair Vengeance 2x4GB
GPU: Asus Radeon R9 290 DirectCU II OC
Disks: Seagate 1TB + Samsung SSD840 EVO 120GB + Samsung SSD850 EVO 250GB
Monitor: LG 29EA93