Distorted blue screen caused by BAD_POOL_HEADER in ntoskrnl.exe and ntfs.sys in windwos 10

Jun 1, 2018
In the last few months, I've had a couple of blue screen, distorted to the point it's not readable and shattered It looks like this
ace0831d-9626-4c62-8403-07c96287f620
. I have been unable to find a solution so I've come to ask here. Here is the result of whocrashed:

Crash dump directories:
C:\WINDOWS
C:\WINDOWS\Minidump

On Fri 2018-06-01 02:51:40 GMT your computer crashed or a problem was reported
crash dump file: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\053118-29593-01.dmp
This was probably caused by the following module: ntoskrnl.exe (nt+0x175570)
Bugcheck code: 0x19 (0xD, 0xFFFFAE8661E0D8B0, 0x841003CD05B0AD98, 0x849003CD05B0AD98)
Error: BAD_POOL_HEADER
file path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ntoskrnl.exe
product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System
company: Microsoft Corporation
description: NT Kernel & System
Bug check description: This indicates that a pool header is corrupt.
This might be a case of memory corruption. This may be because of a hardware issue such as faulty RAM, overheating (thermal issue) or because of a buggy driver. This problem might also be caused because of overheating (thermal issue).
The crash took place in the Windows kernel. Possibly this problem is caused by another driver that cannot be identified at this time.

On Fri 2018-06-01 02:51:40 GMT your computer crashed or a problem was reported
crash dump file: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP
This was probably caused by the following module: ntfs.sys (NTFS+0x1068CD)
Bugcheck code: 0x19 (0xD, 0xFFFFAE8661E0D8B0, 0x841003CD05B0AD98, 0x849003CD05B0AD98)
Error: BAD_POOL_HEADER
file path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\ntfs.sys
product: Système d’exploitation Microsoft® Windows®
company: Microsoft Corporation
description: Pilote du système de fichiers NT
Bug check description: This indicates that a pool header is corrupt.
This might be a case of memory corruption. This may be because of a hardware issue such as faulty RAM, overheating (thermal issue) or because of a buggy driver. This problem might also be caused because of overheating (thermal issue).
The crash took place in a file system driver. Since there is no other responsible driver detected, this could be pointing to a malfunctioning drive or corrupted disk. It's suggested that you run CHKDSK.

Colif

Win 11 Master
see if upgrading graphics card drivers fixes how bsod appear.

Can you go to C:\WINDOWS\Minidump and copy the files from there to desktop
upload the copies from desktop to a file sharing web site and show link here, I will ask someone to convert files for us.

can you download memtest86 and use it to make a bootable USB. Run it on 1 stick of ram at a time, up to 8 passes. Any error count higher than 0 is too high and is a sign ram needs to be replaced/removed.

NTOSKRNL = windows kernel. It handles all driver requests, power management, and memory management. It sits between Hardware and Applications. It got blamed but its not the cause
NTFS.sys = New Technology File System.