Why does my monitor changes brigtness and vidvines automaticlly

As_Keksas_xD

Prominent
Aug 7, 2017
Hello so i wanted to ask why my monitor changes its colour brightness and vidviness . when i tunr my pc on colours look too bright and washed out but sometimes when i minimaze game (which is in fullscreen mode colors go to normal ) how to fix it?

Solution
Did you try another monitor.... it might be be a faulty monitor or it is too old. I saw this happening a couple of times, changing themonitor fixed the problem.
You can adjust the Windows display properties for the graphics and monitor. Depending upon the monitor you may be able to download custom color profiles for that model.

Otherwise, you will have to keep adjusting it until you are happy with it. Try turning down the brightness.

As_Keksas_xD

Prominent
Aug 7, 2017

new fing i found that when colours go to normal they slowlly wash out
monitor :LG 22MP58VQ-P
pc specs
r5 1400 oc
asus b350mk
8gb 2666mhz
500w psu
rx570

This isn't a common problem (that I am aware of anyway). So it may be the result of a failing part within the monitor itself. Do you have another monitor or a TV that you can switch it out for. Then observe the new monitor for same problem. If it repeats then the problem is within the PC (most likely the graphics card). If the problem doesn't reappear, then the problem is isolated to the old monitor.

Likewise the integrated graphics can be used to isolate the graphics card (if it gets that far). Troubleshoot the problem backwards from the monitor.

armirol

Distinguished
Feb 22, 2012
Did you try another monitor.... it might be be a faulty monitor or it is too old. I saw this happening a couple of times, changing themonitor fixed the problem.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS