Computer Suddenly Acting strange

benjos909

Commendable
May 3, 2018
So suddenly i am having various problems with my inspiron 15 3000 series laptop. It has a touch screen. The first thing that was strange is when i hooked up my computer to the tv via hdmi. I had switched to a different hdmi channel for a ps4, went back, and suddenly my computer would have no sound through the tv and the video playback was either slow or dropped framerate. (this happened on multiple occasions) and the only way that i could fix it was to restart until it worked normally. Then, i decided to reinstall windows 10, and now i am having problems with my touch screen and touchpad. When i press on the touchscreen, the circle would move very quickly down the vertical Y axis. The mousepad is better, but it still shakes a bit while in use. Lastly, i am having a strange problem when transferring files between an external hard drive. with usb 3.0, my file transfer speed averages at about 10 mbps, dropping well below 1 and then randomly jumping to 200, but not very often. In the past, it would jump steadily within the 150-300 mbps range.