Stuck in crash loop

Jun 6, 2018
Hello all!

So i have a problem. i recently had a new pc built and it was working great for a few days but then one day when I turned it on it crashed. After that it got stuck in an infinite crash loop. I've tried everything i could think of to try and fix it to no avail. Any ideas what could be wrong? These are the errors I'm getting.

Page fault in non-paged area
Driver Overran stack buffer
IRQL not less or equal
Kernel Security Check Failure
Bad System Config info
Memory Management Exception
System Service Exception

What I have tried

Roll Back windows update
Repair Windows Installion
Reinstalling windows
Wipe hard drives
Swapping hard drives
Unplugging all the hard drives and just booting from USB
Ram Memory Check
Swap Ram Slots
Flash Bios and Manually update with USB

Nothing is working :(

Solution
Considering the troubleshooting you've done already, I would next suggest looking at a potentially faulty power supply, or bent pins in the CPU socket.

Did you physically build the system yourself? Or did you customize a build from a website and order it? Just thinking in terms of any potential warranties, especially when it comes to those CPU pins.
Considering the troubleshooting you've done already, I would next suggest looking at a potentially faulty power supply, or bent pins in the CPU socket.

Did you physically build the system yourself? Or did you customize a build from a website and order it? Just thinking in terms of any potential warranties, especially when it comes to those CPU pins.

Solution