protect eyes against glare

oudmaster

Distinguished
Jul 26, 2013
Hi,

I have Sony Laptop vpceb26FA connected to external screen BenQ RL2755

I have no problem with the screen of laptop even if I set very close to it, but with BenQ RL2755, I started really not able to read and focus on the monitor, and I feel pain in my eyes whenever I use it.
I tried to mitiagte the brightness as well as change the Picture Mode, but did not help

SAM_2055.JPG

ben-q-rl2755b-monitor-review-1080x675.jpg

is there any eyes protection film to paste it on the monitor.
I saw anti-glare film in Amazon, but the monitor is already Matte. so I am not sure if this will help me or not.

Can you please help me, (I dont want to wear glass :pt1cable:)

Is that light reflection glare from your inside lighting or is it from natural outdoor light coming through windows? Unfortunately if either is the case, there is not much you can do other than to dim/turn off some interior lights and/or close your blinds in the windows in that room. I have this exact problem in my gaming room with my matte screen Dell monitor.

I tried three different shades of filters and all they did was dull the colors of the monitor and make things harder to see when in gaming during night scenes (think wearing sunglasses while driving or walking around at night). I finally wound up putting some low powered lamps in the corners of the room for indirect lighting and it was enough light without affecting glare.

Every room and setup are different however so any of the above solutions may not work for you.

TRENDING THREADS