Computer Lagging and Internet Not working

JellyMan00

Reputable
May 31, 2015
Just built a computer with an i7-8700k, 1070ti, and 16 GB RAM. All the drivers have been updated as well as the bios. Everything is updated and rebuilt it 2x to ensure that there wasn't a physical issue. My friend and I are stuck at a standstill not knowing what to or how to fix the issue of the lagging cursor and the internet not working. When we updated the LAN drivers the internet was perfect.... for like 5 minutes. Every time we restart it, it'll work smoothly for a few minutes then stop working properly.

Solution
I'd look in the system event log for entries marked ERROR in red. Click START and type Event Viewer to get to it. Then click Windows logs -> System. Be forewarned that this log is very cryptic, but hopefully the entries marked ERROR will give you some guidance as to where to look. You might also want to run memory diagnostics to check for possible problems with your RAM.
I'd look in the system event log for entries marked ERROR in red. Click START and type Event Viewer to get to it. Then click Windows logs -> System. Be forewarned that this log is very cryptic, but hopefully the entries marked ERROR will give you some guidance as to where to look. You might also want to run memory diagnostics to check for possible problems with your RAM.

Solution