What are the numbers in cpu affinity in task manager?

Night_Angel274

Commendable
Feb 18, 2016
In task manager, in cpu affinity, which numbers are physical cores and which are threads? Swtor a game I play seems to have better performance if kept to two cores or a single core so I’ve been told, so I was going to split the load. I have an i7 3630qm. I was just wondering which numbers are cores and which are threads. P.s any help on FPS gain in swtor is appreciated, I have a gt 635m.

Solution
For intel it's pairs so it's core/logical core, core/logical core and so on,0 and 2 would be "real" 1 and 3 would be logical.
But for performance this doesn't matter, all that matters there is to only have one thread running on each real core,you can monitor this with core temp or any similar tool that will show you (only real)core usage if one of them shows well more then 12.5% usage it means that a thread is running on a hyperthread.
For intel it's pairs so it's core/logical core, core/logical core and so on,0 and 2 would be "real" 1 and 3 would be logical.
But for performance this doesn't matter, all that matters there is to only have one thread running on each real core,you can monitor this with core temp or any similar tool that will show you (only real)core usage if one of them shows well more then 12.5% usage it means that a thread is running on a hyperthread.

Solution

Your CPU isn't the problem.
Your GPU really isn't designed for gaming at all, it's extremely weak. It's only purpose is to make videos playback better, not really do any 3D gaming.