Yet another Win10 build rebooting whilst gaming

Jun 9, 2018
As above.

It happens while trying to play games such as World of Tanks, The Division, Destiny 2, but not on games such as Far Cry 5, World of Warships, etc.

Build is as follows:

Processor: Intel Core i7 6700
Motherboard: G1 Sniper Z170-CF
Memory: Dual channel DDR4 16 Gig (CPU-Z doesn't tell me what manufacturer)
GPU: 2 Nvidia GTX 1080 Ti (SLI'd)
SSD: Sandisk Z400S 256G
PSU: Thermaltake Toughpower Grand 850W Platinum

CPU-Z Validator snapshot link: https://valid.x86.fr/a5g5z4

A little background; This issue started a few months ago (About Mid-March of this year). I threw CPU tests, memory tests, ran each GPU in SLI and non SLI, removed cards, and ran them singly and replaced the SLI bridge 3 times...everything came back fine.
So, in a last ditch effort, I checked the BIOS version and it was woefully out of date. So, I flashed it and all was well with the world again. Until today. I logged into Tanks with a buddy, dropped into a game, and *BAM* Blackscreen and the sound of my Void headset powering up.

Oh lovely. This again. So I logged back into the game, was able to finish the match and play another. Next match, crashed again.

I'm at my wit's end here, folks. I cannot find a reason for this at all.

Whatever reports are needed, let me know and I will do my best to provide them.

EDIT: GPU drivers are up to date, and I've factory reset this 3 times since it started - but not since it started today, sorry for the multiple edits.

Thanks in advance,

Broken (or as my friends call me, Börken)

Jun 9, 2018
I'm not getting any readings off the power supply from Hardware info or CPUID HWMonitor. So, I'll throw another PSU when I get the chance and money and see what it does. In the meantime, SLI is off and will remain that way.