Windows 10 BSOD

Jun 10, 2018
I recently built my own pc. All the parts assembled properly, everything running fine in the BIOS. When I attempted to install Windows 10 from a usb, I get the the BSOD loop and cannot access my desktop at all. I have tried to reset, clean the drives, safe mode, reinstall, and nothing has solved the issue. Any advice on how to solve this issue?

Colif

Win 11 Master
Parts list of PC would also help figure out problem too.

Was windows on PC when you tried to install win 10 from USB or was this the 1st time you installed on PC? Reason I ask is you wouldn't have a desktop or be able to reset if win 10 wasn't already on the PC. If it had alreadyn been installed, why were you reinstalling? Did BSOD exist before you tried this?

If windows had already been on the PC when you tried to reinstall again, its possible secure boot or fast boot settings in bios ignored the USB and tried to boot off a hdd that you obviously were trying to replace.

what BSOD are you getting? all BSOD are not the same, over 200 different codes it could be. BSOD during an install can often mean the ram is the cause.