Windows 10 Random BSOD's when running games.

SlyHasStuff

Prominent
Feb 25, 2017
I have had Windows 10 for around a year now and I had no problems with it until about a couple months ago. I'm not the best with computers but I know a decent amount to try to keep solutions not too advanced. So what has been happening are random BSOD's whenever I run a game that uses a fair amount of memory, such as GTA V, Fortnite, etc. If I run games that don't require much like simple google chrome games or small steam games, its fine. But when I run games that require a lot of memory, my computer will crash with errors like MEMORY_MANAGEMENT, or System_service_exception, there has been about 5 different ones, I can't remember them all. It started to happen specifically after my PC randomly froze and everything pretty much broke, I ended up having to get a completely new version of windows. I hadn't installed anything recently, it just came out of the blue. After that incident was the first time I started getting these blue screens and they were mainly memory management. I looked all over the internet and even factory reset the PC. Keep in mind this PC isn't that old, I have had it about 6-7 months had bought a new graphics card, ram upgrade, and PSU about 2 months after buying it. I have looked up solutions and done solutions like clear the bios, which I did by taking out the battery for the bios which happened to be under my graphics card. I have done check disk, I updated all of my drivers in device manager and also recently updated my nvidia drivers only a couple hours ago. I have taken out my ram cards and cleaned them then put them back in as well. To be honest, Im stumped and I don't know if I should go to a professional about this or if I should just keep relying on google answers. Some other solutions and help would be appreciated. Also one more thing, I have checked the dump files and they make no sense to me, if you would like me to send them I can but they look like as if they are a bunch of random letters.

Processor: AMD FX(tm)-6300 Six-Core Processor
Ram: 16 GB
Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 3GB
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 (build 17134), 64-bit

Solution
Can you follow option one on the following link - here
and then do this step below: Small memory dumps - Have Windows Create a Small Memory Dump (Minidump) on BSOD

that creates a file in c windows/minidump after the next BSOD
copy that file to documents
upload the copy from documents to a cloud server and share the link here and someone with right software to read them will help you fix it :)

Colif

Win 11 Master
Can you follow option one on the following link - here
and then do this step below: Small memory dumps - Have Windows Create a Small Memory Dump (Minidump) on BSOD

that creates a file in c windows/minidump after the next BSOD
copy that file to documents
upload the copy from documents to a cloud server and share the link here and someone with right software to read them will help you fix it :)

Solution