Sudden BSoD with different messages each time

Jun 12, 2018
I am having trouble with my computer. I am on it for about 10 minutes then suddenly I get a BSoD, but every time it’s a different stopcode error.
It’s been either memory_management, DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, or one other that I can’t recall. I’m not really sure what to do and would love some help to get this resolved. I also downloaded memtesg recently, but honestly I have no clue what it does.
I also got a message a message saying
“What failed: WdNisDrv.sys”

Solution
Can you follow option one on the following link - here
and then do this step below: Small memory dumps - Have Windows Create a Small Memory Dump (Minidump) on BSOD

that creates a file in c windows/minidump after the next BSOD
copy that file to documents
upload the copy from documents to a cloud server and share the link here and someone with right software to read them will help you fix it :)

WdNisDrv.sys” = Windows Defender Antivirus Network Inspection System Driver

Do you mean Memtest? its a program you can use to test your ram sticks. It should create a bootable USB and you use it to test individual sticks of ram out for errors. The only error count you want is 0. Anything higher is the reason you are getting BSOD...

Colif

Win 11 Master
Can you follow option one on the following link - here
and then do this step below: Small memory dumps - Have Windows Create a Small Memory Dump (Minidump) on BSOD

that creates a file in c windows/minidump after the next BSOD
copy that file to documents
upload the copy from documents to a cloud server and share the link here and someone with right software to read them will help you fix it :)

WdNisDrv.sys” = Windows Defender Antivirus Network Inspection System Driver

Do you mean Memtest? its a program you can use to test your ram sticks. It should create a bootable USB and you use it to test individual sticks of ram out for errors. The only error count you want is 0. Anything higher is the reason you are getting BSOD. If you get any errors, you need to remove/replace stick.

Solution

Colif

Win 11 Master
I tried replying on the forum, but this is the only way my phone let me do it. Sorry if it is inconvenient.
I built this computer approximately 7 months ago and the RAM is fairly new.
I ran the memtest86 and got zero errors from test 1-3 but then went to
258 on test 4
1005 on test 5
33 on test six
I haven’t finished the scan yet, but I’m guessing that’s already not a good sign?

too many errors. Only error count you want is 0

I assume you testing 1 stick at a time, as if you use multiple sticks at once, you can't tell which is bad.

Remove sticks with errors and see if BSOD go away.