100 percent disk usage and sometimes 100 percent cpu usage

Boom_3

Prominent
Apr 28, 2017
I have -

Dell Inspiron 5567

Intel CoreTM i7-7500U

RAM - 16 GB

When i bought my laptop, in starting days it's running quite well but after few days in task manager it shows disk usage 100% with or without any running application so I run my drivers update some of them are updated(i updated according to the order given by DELL on there website) but the disk usage remain 100%, after that i made my windows disc image via MICROSOFT TOOL(on my same computer which have problem and also it's genuine Windows 10) so after successfull disc image i deleted my entire disk data(to get fresh start) and after installation of windows 10, i again visited DELL DRIVER CENTRE to download DRIVERS and I have installed each and every drivers in order as recommend by

DELL SUPPORT

http://www.dell.com/support/article/in/en/indhs1/sln148687/how-to-reinstall-drivers-in-the-correct-order?lang=enand i made single restart after single installation of driver as it required by DRIVERS.

at last i updated every drivers and after that i checked for WINDOWS UPDATE and updated also

now my laptop have updated drivers and windows updated but when i run any software to install or browsing task manager shows 100% disk usage

then i fully diagnose my laptop by DELL

http://www.dell.com/support/home/in/en/indhs1/product-support/servicetag/9g7xk22/diagnose

and after scanning nothing error or issue found

so i visited dell technical support and followed their instruction as given by their officials

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jiB6B55c77o

and yes my AHCI driver is iaSTARA.sys not storahci.sys , so no issue with AHCI driver

now i made each and every possible way to get rid off from 100% disk usage

Solution
The only explanation I can think of is something is running in the background. Check to see what is running at startup and disable what you can safely disable (to be safe leave Microsoft processes alone). It will be a process of elimination until you find what is causing this.
Have you checked to see what processes and apps may be running in the background?
Try doing the following:
CTRL+ALT+DELETE
Select Task Manager
Look under the Processes tab
It should show you which apps/processes are causing the problem.
Take and post a link to a screenshot of what you see.

You can also click on the Performance tab and at the bottom click to open Resource Monitor

Boom_3

Prominent
Apr 28, 2017
nothing works when i copy files from one disk to another disk usages goes to 100%
and when i run any application then also it goes to 100% disk usage

Boom_3

Prominent
Apr 28, 2017
lol, these are not only specific software when i reinstalled windows 10 infact then also the disk usage is 100% even with microsoft edge
i disabled superfetch, windows search, background intelligent services and i have iaStorA.sys
and the list given below at which my disk usage is 100%
1. when laptop starts
2. when i run any software
3. when i copy any file from one disk to another
4. anytime during using laptop

The only explanation I can think of is something is running in the background. Check to see what is running at startup and disable what you can safely disable (to be safe leave Microsoft processes alone). It will be a process of elimination until you find what is causing this.

Solution