Microphone not sending sound to pc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

dannzxdyt

Prominent
Jun 26, 2018
I have a microphone (The t.bone SC 400) thats connected to a mixer (Behringer Xenyx Q802USB) with a XLR cable, and that mixer is connected straight to my pc with an USB cable. My headphones (AKG K511) is connected to the mixer with a 3,5mm to 6,3mm adapter that came in the box, I can hear sound thats coming from the pc but I can't send sound to my pc with my microphone, and everything is connected in the same mixer.

If you have time, please help. Thanks!

EDIT: Click Here to listen what my mic sounds like. (I'm talking in the video, but my microphone doesn't pick up any sound.)

Seyed22Shaheen

Notable
Apr 4, 2017
Go to Sound settings and check "Listen to this Device" if you can hear yourself then, Try this : Windows Settings(Start+I) ---> Privacy ---> Microphone ---> Check "Let apps use my microphone" and turn on microphone for the apps you want to use your mic.

dannzxdyt

Prominent
Jun 26, 2018
I just hear a beeping sound when i listen to the microphone. I also tried Audacity (an audio recording application). My microphone has worked every day in almost 2 years i think, I moved my pc and everything yesterday and it worked after I moved everything. But now I just hear a beeping sound as I said. Is it possible to send an audio file here?

Seyed22Shaheen

Notable
Apr 4, 2017

I Don't think so, upload to YouTube or Drive

dannzxdyt

Prominent
Jun 26, 2018

Click >Here< to watch a "video" of what my mic sounds like.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS