Is the LG 27MP59G good for my case ?

Jun 5, 2018
Hello, I want to buy a 27" 1080p budget monitor (Maybe 2 of them), and I don't game at all I just want it for muiltitasking and youtube and documents and a good 1080p for this 27". Is the LG 27MP59G good monitor with high quality screen for my use? I plan on getting dual LG 27MP59G if I see that it will be better for me. Do you recommend me on this screen overall as a quality 1080p and colors etc?

I found it here in my country to be (equivalent to 224$ Retail) and nothing as I searched match this price and specs.

Need your help here.

zoltan.boese

Estimable
Jan 30, 2018
As far as I understand you are looking for a 27" monitor within reasonable price range for productivity.
In such a case flicker free operation with high contrast and blue light reduction are useful features. There are better VA panel monitors for this task from BENQ, Samsung and Iiyama. If you want to place two next to each other, the slim bezel Acer Acer KA270HAbid is something I´d recommend!
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Acer-UM-HX3EE-A01-KA270HAbid-27-INCH/dp/B075BSLTKB

Jun 5, 2018

To be honest with you I dont have much choice here in my country, I am outside the US and don't have much options other than retail stores, and shipping prices are high for monitors. Upon searching in retail stores, 95% of the monitors are for gaming and with high prices. What might be considerable for my case are the following, and I will take a look again and post some new options If I find some:

(Please note that these prices are retail store prices in my country but converted to US$ just to give you a closer insight of the price difference between these monitors)

1- LG 27MP59G for 224$ Here
2- LG 27MP48HQ-P for 227$ Here
3- ASUS MX279h for 333$ Here
4- Samsung C27F390 for 226$ Here

Are any of the above options good enough for my needs?

I am just waiting for my rig to arrive a few days and just searching for some monitors and not fully decided what I will go with. I am considering 27 and it is a good size for me. I am thinking of buying one, and If I see that a second monitor of the same one fits good to make a dual monitor then I will go ahead and get the next one. I don't know if buying a single 32'' monitor is a better option. I just want to focus on premium colors and quality and resolution and a good (screen technology like choosing an IPS over TN). I don't really care about Hz, or any techs like g-sync etc...