Can not log into my account through "tomshardware.com/forum"

Up until a month ago i could automatically log into my account without any problem. Since then i can only log into my account through "tomshardware.co.uk", not "tomshardware.com". When i try to log in through .com using my google account, it just goes into a loop, continuing to fail logging in. Even if i enter my username and password manually, it still fails to log in.

For the last month i continually have to change ".com" to ".co.uk" manually in the browser address box every time, before i can log on to the forum.

That does not seem to help.

I should have mentioned in my original post this only happens in Firefox (which is the browser i normally use) but not in Chrome. It started when Firefox updated to version 60.0.2 earlier this month, so i just assumed it was a bug that would be fixed in the next update. Unfortunately Firefox just updated to version 61.0 and the problem has not gone away.

When i try to log in manually, it tells me either my username or password is incorrect. Since i always use LastPass, i am not familiar with all my usernames and passwords. Where can i double-check what my correct username and password for tomshardware should be?

I am still not able to log into my account through tomshardware.com. Just recently i noticed that i can log into my account through "tomsguide.com". How can logging into tomshardware.com tell me my "account has been blocked", while my account is not blocked in tomsguide.com and tomshardware.co.uk? Can i have 2 accounts at the same time, one blocked and one not?

Graybush

Respectable
Feb 13, 2017
Tom's Guide and Tom's Hardware are partially mirrored, and since they pull from the same database your credentials are accepted. The issue is being looked into, and your updates have been added to the reports. I am sorry that you are still experiencing this, the devs are doing everything they can to resolve the issue.