Which monitor is better

genca

Honorable
Dec 5, 2017
Hi guys, can someone tell me pros and cons of these monitors. Which is better to buy for gaming?
LG 27MK400H
LG 24MP59G-P IPS
I dont know anything about monitors, so help would be nice. Pc ryzen 5 1600, 8gb ram, rx570 4gb.
Games I will play are bf1 witcher 3, forza horizon 3, overwatch and lol( mostly ow and lol)

Solution
The differences between the monitors is size and panel type. The larger monitor is a TN panel and the smaller monitor is IPS. TN panels are cheaper and have a faster response time (1ms), but they dont have as good of colors and they dont have great viewing angles. IPS panels are more expensive and have a long response time (5ms), but they have much better colors and viewing angles compared to TN.

As far as response time, 5ms and down is considered good for gaming. For me, I cant see the difference between 1ms and 5ms, so the difference in response time does not matter to me. If it were me, I would take the IPS panel because it will have a better picture, but if you like the larger screen, then the TN makes sense.
The differences between the monitors is size and panel type. The larger monitor is a TN panel and the smaller monitor is IPS. TN panels are cheaper and have a faster response time (1ms), but they dont have as good of colors and they dont have great viewing angles. IPS panels are more expensive and have a long response time (5ms), but they have much better colors and viewing angles compared to TN.

As far as response time, 5ms and down is considered good for gaming. For me, I cant see the difference between 1ms and 5ms, so the difference in response time does not matter to me. If it were me, I would take the IPS panel because it will have a better picture, but if you like the larger screen, then the TN makes sense.

Solution