Problems with dual booting Windows 10 and Windows 7 - check disk (chkdsk)

Jul 1, 2018
I have windows 7 on a 3TB HDD and windows 10 on a 250GB SSD (windows 10 is installed after 7). One day, after going from 10 to 7, it ran CHKDSK on my system and a lot of security IDs changed and my windows 7 didn't boot up and I forced to reinstall it. After that I found that it is caused by Fast startup and I disabled it from Windows 10. But even with this, sometime after using windows 10 and going to windows 7, A CHKDSK is run on my computer. these CHKDSKs didn't lead to serious problem and no security IDs changed. But I am nervous about that and didn't use Windows 10 since then.

I want to know what other things I must do so I can be sure about that No CHKDSK will run?

My main OS is windows 7 and I do most of my works with windows 7 because I think for my works, it is more comfortable than Win10 (In my opinion). I just use Win10 for some softwares and games which are windows store exclusives and are not available on Win7. So my priority is using both of them not using just Win10 or Win7.
Specs:
MotherBoard: Gigabyte Z97X Gaming 5
CPU: Intel Core i7 4790k
VGA: Zotac GTX 970
Memory: G Skill F3-2400C10-8GTX X 2 --> (2 X 8GB = 16GB)
HDD: Seagate Barracuda 3TB
SSD: Samsung 250GB

Solution
I have 4 PCs with multiple versions of Windows, including 2 with Windows 7 and 10. I've NEVER seen CHKDSK run automatically on any of these so I have to believe it's something you've done or installed that's doing this. My Norton Security Suite automatically scans for errors periodically, but it uses its own software and not CHKDSK. And it's never disabled a bootable version of Windows either.
I have 4 PCs with multiple versions of Windows, including 2 with Windows 7 and 10. I've NEVER seen CHKDSK run automatically on any of these so I have to believe it's something you've done or installed that's doing this. My Norton Security Suite automatically scans for errors periodically, but it uses its own software and not CHKDSK. And it's never disabled a bootable version of Windows either.

Solution
Since you say " But even with this, sometime after using windows 10 and going to windows 7, CHKDSK is run on my computer", why then are you blaming Windows 10 ?

Chkdsk does not always run so I suspect you are not shutting down properly or operating Win 7 in a way that triggers the app. This could be user error and I would not worry but be more careful how you close files, folders and the OS itself.