Windows 10 Keyboard and Mouse Problem

Jul 1, 2018
So I have this problem that I don't know if Windows 10 has anything to do with it but, when my keyboard and mouse is plugged in at the rear IO, they work for a few minutes. But after that, they just stop responding but still have power. The only way to fix it is to plug it at the front panel USB but the problem also happens and it can only be fixed by plugging it at the rear IO, vice versa.

Any help would be appreciated, thanks!

Solution
im in the same position, app if you check the windows drivers in device manager you should see the ones you installed? windows ten is awe full. i installed my drivers and did under admin and it still states using microsoft drivers. I am going off pc,s very quick esp Microsoft based..i will say in the bios switch off usb 2 if your using usb 3 and in device manager under your device uncheck the power off option under power maangement option which allows 10 to switch off what it likes and when. also check the settings in power setting and set your pc up custom ie, not to turn off things like monitors if left for 10 mins etc. takes time but worth setting up/ control panel/power plan then performance and set up in there. may help

TURBOCHILLED

Reputable
Feb 22, 2015
im in the same position, app if you check the windows drivers in device manager you should see the ones you installed? windows ten is awe full. i installed my drivers and did under admin and it still states using microsoft drivers. I am going off pc,s very quick esp Microsoft based..i will say in the bios switch off usb 2 if your using usb 3 and in device manager under your device uncheck the power off option under power maangement option which allows 10 to switch off what it likes and when. also check the settings in power setting and set your pc up custom ie, not to turn off things like monitors if left for 10 mins etc. takes time but worth setting up/ control panel/power plan then performance and set up in there. may help

Solution