Reputable
Feb 6, 2017
So guys I have this PC:

CPU: i7 8700K
MB: Asus STRIX Z370E Gaming
RAM: GSkill TridentZ 3200MHz
PSU: Corsair RM750i
GPU: Asus Turbo 970

I do gaming, I do Photoshop, I do Illustrator, I enjoy watching movies so I would like some insight so Id get to a conclusion between : BENQ PD2700Q and Samsung S25HG50 so..

Benq: -Bigger its 27"
-IPS

Samsung: -144Hz
-50 euros cheaper

The rest is really all good for both. But I really want to decide on something and not regret it, also a con for Samsung is its FreeSync and Ill never buy AMD GPU ever again.

Solution

It would be a good choice. I've had an Asus VG248QE 144 Hz monitor for a few years, and I like it. Be prepared to turn down the brightness.
I wouldn't consider the Samsung then. Whether you use the FreeSync or not, you will be paying extra for it. Find another optional monitor with out FreeSync.

I don't know what model of Benq that you are referring to but of the two I'd choose that one.

Evvvvv

Reputable
Feb 6, 2017
Yeah but prices are so high up for all of that, Id like 2K and 144Hz regardless of the panel, but that is just way outside of mu budget. And I still wonder in between TN and IPS everyday

The only experience that I've had with Samsung monitors wasn't very positive (it died).

But with that 4K monitor, you would need a high end graphics card and power supply to drive it. What is your power supply?

Evvvvv

Reputable
Feb 6, 2017

80 Plus Gold - Corsair RM750i...
But I already ordered that FullHD VG278Q thanks to your recommendation. Ill tell you in 10 days how it goes! :)