Sqeek Squad tune up HELP!!

kx250_man

Reputable
May 23, 2015
The qeek sqaud connected to my pc because it was running a little slow sometime not all the time and check checked it. They checked it buy running the webroot scanning tool that tells you if you pc is updated and all that. my pc score can back as 99/100 and they said they wanted to do a tune UP. What do they do when they do tune ups? they also wanted me to pay $199.99 for a year.

Solution
Hardly a deal, with so many free AV/Malware products around.....

Run a Malwarebytes ANtimalware scan once a week to catch anything Defender does not catch...
INstall UBlock Origin popup blocker on browser, and, there is a Chrome Defender addon for a browser as well...

Run CCleaner once a quarter....

THere, you saved your $199...

If it get's infected, have backups, and, worst case, you can reinstall in 4-25 minutes depending on your storage speed and install media.....
Hardly a deal, with so many free AV/Malware products around.....

Run a Malwarebytes ANtimalware scan once a week to catch anything Defender does not catch...
INstall UBlock Origin popup blocker on browser, and, there is a Chrome Defender addon for a browser as well...

Run CCleaner once a quarter....

THere, you saved your $199...

If it get's infected, have backups, and, worst case, you can reinstall in 4-25 minutes depending on your storage speed and install media.....

Solution