Pc makes weird beeping noise through audio and frames drop

Jul 6, 2018
my gaming pc makes a beeping noise and my frames drop when the loud beep comes, i checked my headphones there's nothing wrong with them, the noise comes from my monitor too so i think it's something with the pc. I'm pretty new to this stuff so i don't know how to fix the problem.

Hello ahmills13

Can you please elaborate how often does your PC make the beep sound? Is there any particular thing that you do when the sound comes or it happens randomly?

Since you mentioned the dropped frames, I assume it happens while playing a game. Is there any particular game you play that makes the computer beep?

Meanwhile, please ensure that the graphics and audio drivers are updated, and all the Windows updates are installed.

Please report back with the details to allow us to help you with a better and accurate solution.

Cheers!!

Jul 6, 2018
Sorry for the late response, my pc will randomly drop about 20 frames on any game about every 5 seconds the beeping noise happens every time the frames drop but it also freezes up and makes the the noise when i'm watching youtube videos. All drivers are updated and windows updates are intsalled.