Printer / Scanner for 13" x 19" paper

catfishhoward

Honorable
Jun 13, 2017
I'm looking for a multi printer/scanner that will print and scan paper size of 13"x19". I have found them that print that size but nothing that will scan that large. If anything does anyone know of a scanner that will scan 13"x19" at a reasonable price? Printer are easy to find so I don't need info on just a printer.

indsup

Reputable
Apr 26, 2015
Here's the most economical option that i found. If you go with most other options it is much more expensive.
Canon PIXMA Pro-100 Wireless Color Professional Inkjet Printer with Airprint and Mobile Device Printing
This one is $399 at Amazon.

It still does not solve OP' main problem - scanning...

indsup

Reputable
Apr 26, 2015

The only things that i can find are much more expensive. It will all depend on how much you need the capacity to print and scan that big of papers. Not a common size for people to have to scan or print. You would have to get a specialized piece to do that. If you have a print store or something like that around you will probably have to go that route. Other wise it it will be very expensive by what i can find.

catfishhoward

Honorable
Jun 13, 2017
I'm looking into a stand up scanner to see if any of these would work most only do 11x17 but some people have said to put a book under the base but I don't know if that would be good quality or not so I might find one locally so if it doesn't work I can take it back.

CZUR ET16 Plus CZUR Book & Document Scanner

indsup

Reputable
Apr 26, 2015

That one never turned up when i did a search. For books that would be one of the best options that you would have on that size format. Amazon has one that you would be able to return if it doesn't work for what you are looking to do. https://www.amazon.com/CZUR-ET16-Document-Scanner-Windows/dp/B01H2YCN24 They are kind of expensive but any other alternative is far more so.

catfishhoward

Honorable
Jun 13, 2017
I'm looking into a wide angle camera and build my own picture stand, I've been wanting a wide angle camera for taking video and pics in my fishing boat anyway.

AKASO EK7000 4K WIFI Sports Action Camera, Just don't know for sure what MP I might need.

catfishhoward

Honorable
Jun 13, 2017
I decided just to go with an all in one that prints and scans up to 11x17, to much money for a larger scanner and taking pic with a camera has to many steps and would cost me more time than just using 11x17.

Just bought on amazon for $199 - WorkForce WF-7720