First Startup Failed to Create a User, Unable to Login

omgwtfpaul

Commendable
Dec 9, 2016
I just finished installing Windows 10 Pro on a new computer. I told it I was setting it up for an orginization, and it asked for my email. I put in my work email, which is run via GoDaddy and Outlook together.

Can I reinstall windows easily enough? Is there any sort of default password? I'm even having trouble getting the DVD to boot before it dumps me into the regular Windows Login page.

Solution
No there is no default password but you could use a Windows Password reset CD too unlock and blank out the local administrator account.

Or just wipe/reload windows and this time, dont create an online account. Instead make a local account. You can link your online account later if you want.
No there is no default password but you could use a Windows Password reset CD too unlock and blank out the local administrator account.

Or just wipe/reload windows and this time, dont create an online account. Instead make a local account. You can link your online account later if you want.

Solution

omgwtfpaul

Commendable
Dec 9, 2016
Problem Solved. I just reinstalled windows on top of the other download, and said it was a personal PC. Got around all the login crap and made my own account. Thanks ya'll