New PC Build Windows 10 Issues

Jul 10, 2018
I built my pc yesterday and I got it to boot into windows once. I then downloaded programs and it blue screened me. When I went back to windows it wouldn’t let me boot instead just staying stuck on the windows loading screen. I then re-installed windows and all my programs and it blue screened again in game. I got a driver power state failure. Today I tried booting into windows and had the same problem. It let me boot into safe mode but as soon as I restarted it just went back to the loading loop. I am really confused so any help is greatly appreciated.
My specs:
Cpu:I5-4590
Mobo:Asrock H81 Pro BTC R2.0
Ram:8gb ddr3
Gpu:RX 580 8gb
Psu:Thermaltake Smart Series 600W

After you installed Windows did you restart it and let it install all of the updates and then restart it and then check for more updates and then restart it again? You really need your Windows installation to stabilize after all of the updates have been installed and then install 3rd party software. The whole process could take an hour or two.

Jul 10, 2018
So I figured it out. For some reason when I installed it on my hard drive(unintentionally) it wouldn’t load but when I did it on my ssd it worked fine the very first time.