Newly purchased CyberPower PC getting multiple bluescreens with different reasons everytime

Masonic

Honorable
Nov 22, 2014
So my brother recently purchased a new gaming computer off of Newegg and it has only been a day and hes getting a bunch of bluescreens when starting up the computer, and all of them are having different errors, some of these errors have been consisting of, Memory Management, cache manager and system thread exception not handled, I am not sure of going about getting this fixed but any help would be appreciated, thanks in advance!

Here is the computer that he purchased: https://www.newegg.ca/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16883230341&_ga=2.22955131.1328450683.1531180996-1561462910.1521914588

Solution
I would suggest you look into the case but I am not aware of how their warranty works. Some companies leave little stickers that once the case has been opened they void the warranty and if its brand new either get it fixed, replaced or if possible see if you can return it and buy a different brand or self build.
I have never been a fan of CyberPower or iBuyPower PCs. They are typically OK but they have bad QA. I had one come directly from CyberPower and the motherboard had standoffs missing with some spots screwed directly into the motherboard tray causing solder points to touch the motherboard tray and short the system out.

Depending on the BSoD code, even different, you might have either a faulty motherboard or faulty RAM. I would probably contact CyberPower for assistance but if posisble see if Newegg will RMA the system for you.

Masonic

Honorable
Nov 22, 2014

Thank you for the fast reply, and yes I will contact their support and see if they can do that for me

I would suggest you look into the case but I am not aware of how their warranty works. Some companies leave little stickers that once the case has been opened they void the warranty and if its brand new either get it fixed, replaced or if possible see if you can return it and buy a different brand or self build.

Solution