Blue screen followed by no boot device available

Jul 12, 2018
So I was casually watching some YouTube on my pc until my friend asked me if I wanted to play some Fortnite and I said sure. However when I tried to launch Fortnite it didn’t open and my pc froze, I waited a few seconds before I got the blue screen. I freaked out and held the power button for 5 seconds shutting off my pc. When I started it up again I got the no boot device available screen. Please help, did I mess up my HD’s?

Solution
Now is the time for using your backup drive. No got one ? Then consider buying a new disk, installing windows ( after disconnecting the dead one), make sure all is good, then attach the non supported drive and copy over your data, including save game files, etc. Then make a back up disk.
Now is the time for using your backup drive. No got one ? Then consider buying a new disk, installing windows ( after disconnecting the dead one), make sure all is good, then attach the non supported drive and copy over your data, including save game files, etc. Then make a back up disk.

Solution