error 0xc000000f and can not enter bios

Jul 13, 2018
I have a boot manager error
file:\Boot\BCD
info: the boot configuration data for your pc is missing or contains errors.

also when I restart system using CTRL+ALT+DEl and try to enter bios using F2 or Del it is not working and I cant enter bios to see boot options or to allow usb or dvd first boot option to reinstall windows 10?

please in need help[video="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=quqlPU1u8HE"][/video]

Jul 13, 2018

the problem is that I can not enter the bios or change the boot options. even when I insert win 10 Dvd it never boot on enter to windows automatic repair..

Hello again

You don't need to get to BIOS. If you want to boot from a DVD, getting to the Boot Options window (by pressing a Function key as per the model of your computer) would serve the purpose.

However, if you're unable to press a key, probably it's the keyboard that's culprit. In that case, if possible, you can try connecting an external keyboard and see if it helps.

Cheers!!

Jul 13, 2018

Hello viveknayyar007

thanks for you responds. I cant also enter boot options and keyword works well..

Hello again

When you press the Power button to start the laptop, press the correct Function key as soon as the vendor's logo appear on the screen. If you're unsure which Function key is required to be pressed, please check the laptop's User Manual, or a quick online search would help you in this.

Cheers!!