Bluescreen when gaming

Jul 15, 2018
So. I need to start by saying I am not good with computers. I have however googled like a mad man and already tried quite a bit. But none of the fixes have worked so far. I get bluescreen when I play. Usually Whea Uncorrectable Error and Clock Watchdog Timeout. The PC was built in November of last year, blue screens starting a few months after. (I have not been able to trace it back to anything, but I have done a complete reinstall of Windows and it still occurs)

My Specs:
INTEL Core i7-7700K 4.2GHz
ZOTAC GeForce GTX 1070 AMP! Edition
ASUS ROG STRIX Z270F
CORSAIR V LPX 16GB DDR4
GIGABYTE B750H 750W Modular Design 80 Plus Gold
Samsung 960 EVO 250GB
SEAGATE 1TB BarraCuda HDD

What I have done so far that is not working:
All drivers are up to date (I've checked each one, and Driver Easy has checked all)
It's not, and never have been, overclocked
Complete reinstall of Windows
memtest
Updated BIOS
Tried all troubleshooting in Windows, nothing found
No malware or viruses found

Might have done more, but that's what I remember.
Temps when Im playing and bluescreening: 60 +/- on CPU, 70-75 on GPU.
I am not able to create a memory or minidump or whats it called, because when I bluescreen, it never collects data and restarts, it always stays at 0%
Anyone got any ideas?

Edit:

Please add the directory C:\Windows\Minidump into a new ZIP or RAR file and share it here. Use any file hosting service you wish... OneDrive, Google Drive, Dropbox, etc. This will allow us to properly analyze the dumps to determine the cause.

If there are no Dump files present in C:\Windows\Minidump, please follow Option One at the following link, and use the Small Memory Dump option when setting the "Write debugging information" drop down menu:

https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/5560-configure-windows-10-create-minidump-bsod.html

Alternatively, you can download]https://www.tenforums.com/attachments/tutorials/17693d1429994544-bsod-minidump-configure-create-windows-10-a-create_minidump_on_bsod.reg]download this registry file[/url] to complete the change for you.

Jul 15, 2018
gavintantleff- Nothing other than the whea uncorrectable error and clock watchdog timeout.
The_Prophecy- As I said at the bottom of the post. I can't get it to create any types of files because the bluescreen always stop at 0% collecting and I eventually have to just force restart with the powerbutton :(
smorizio- I will do that!

Jul 3, 2018

Yes im trying too run fortnite too. Have you found a fix too it. Im kinda gald its not only me that had this error as I was worried I messed something up lol. Thanks for the reply. And now steam seems too want too crash....

Jul 15, 2018

Nope. You should follow the steps for your bsod codes and see if u can fix it. Nothing has worked for me so far.

Jul 15, 2018

Done. And did not help :(

Jul 3, 2018

guess what i ddi the same mother fing sheet and my pc turns on but no display thanks a lot greatly appreciated HELPPPPPPPPP ME

polis_putrus

Prominent
Apr 24, 2018
Hey when there is no display THAT IS NORMAL WHEN MOVING RAM happens to me a lot just keep moving it until the display shows back and dont do this trick ok. Turn the pc off wiggle ram slightly, turn back on, keep doing until display shows up, then after that I have no more ideas on how to fix the blue screen.

If there is no display after moving RAM, it's probably just a bad seating of one of the sticks. I run into this all the time when working on machines. Remove all of the ram and plug one stick back in and turn the machine on. If you get a display, power off again and plug in another stick. Repeat until all of your ram is reinstalled.