Help! Windows won't get past start screen

Jul 16, 2018
2 days ago I updated windows and some few hours later computer crash giving me a blue screen. Usually when this happens all I have to do is turn it off and restart computer so it will run the diagnosing and repairing procedure. This didn't happen at all I just kept getting a black screen. I had this problem before and removing all USB ports would do the trick. None of it work so I tried to stick my USB windows 10 to see if I could use repair that way but no.. Now I get a blank blue screen with no words, nothing just blue. Tried pressing keys and it just doesn't seem to do anything.
A video of the screen I get
https://youtu.be/bGRWuODlZ8A

As to what I'm using, I use an AMD ryzen 7 cpu, Asus prime am4 motherboard, 16 gb corsair ram, 750 power supply, and a gtx 1080 graphics card. I have 4 hdds and one ssd. I dont know much about windows 10 but this is really stressful and I don't know what to do. I want to just throw it and break it but I know it won't fix anything. I really would appreciate some guidance in how to handle this issue. I tried updating bios, reinstalling windows, tearing my hair out, pulling out the battery in the motherboard, checking all cables are attached nicely.. I'm already considering buying a new ssd and reinstalling windows again but I'm not even sure if I have to go that far. Power supply still works and even tested in other computer, motherboard I don't know how to test but if it is motherboard I'm screwed cause I don't have any money to afford another one. I don't have much to test hardware.. Aside of power supply, hhd and ram

Please add the directory C:\Windows\Minidump into a new ZIP or RAR file and share it here. Use any file hosting service you wish... OneDrive, Google Drive, Dropbox, etc. This will allow us to properly analyze the dumps to help determine the cause.

If there are no Dump files present in C:\Windows\Minidump, please follow Option One at the following link, and use the Small Memory Dump option when setting the "Write debugging information" drop down menu:

https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/5560-configure-windows-10-create-minidump-bsod.html

Alternatively, you can download this registry file to complete the change for you.

Jul 16, 2018
Please add the directory C:\Windows\Minidump into a new ZIP or RAR file and share it here. Use any file hosting service you wish... OneDrive, Google Drive, Dropbox, etc. This will allow us to properly analyze the dumps to help determine the cause.

I tried what you said but It created a dump for a computer that didn't crash.. I can't select the dump in my ssd.. I didn't have a Minidump folder and I couldn't create it for the ssd that did crash. I'm using my brother laptop to check my ssd and I can't figure out how to do it..

Apologies... I had multiple BSOD threads open and got them mixed up. I meant to elaborate a bit more on my post above before sending it.

If you connect your SSD to your brother's machine and try to view the drive, what do you see? If you can open up the drive in File Explorer, then my post above applies as far as obtaining the mini dump files... you would just be looking at something other than the C drive. Replace C in the path above with whatever drive letter your drive appears as (D:, E:, etc.)

Jul 16, 2018
So I checked repeatedly and didn't find that Minidump folder. I tried to create it using the method you linked to and didn't create anything.

As far as using a windows USB stick trick. Whether it was CD or USB couldn't get past a blue screen as I stated originally.

I can access all my drives so I don't know what to try next. Can I revert windows 10 update to one before accessing it through another computer?